AIM
Heero566

CI: Unregulated CI: Unregulated

OMFG! Your BACK! YES!!!

Just, woah. You come back without a warning or hint, and WHAM! You bust in with the best space-fighter Flash I've EVER seen!

With this Flash, you just told me to get off my lazy ass and continue scripting Red Zero!

Amazing work, however, on the mother-ship, I noticed low-res textures. It ALMOST brought the Graphics to 9, but I dealt with it.

I see you like HL2 as well :)

Oh, I also noticed that the space-fighter's HUD was similar to UT2K4's Skarrj Spacefighter. It looked similar. Nice job :)

The Takamori Legend The Takamori Legend

Nothing ground-breaking...

However, the lightning is the best I've seen in a Flash. Ever.

Fallen Angel: Teaser Fallen Angel: Teaser

Take No Prisoners rip-off?

The storyline reminds me of Take No Prisoners. It's an old PC game with the same exact story as this. Nuclear war causes chaos within cities, and it's just like another World War, but in cities.

Excellent graphical work. I've had some experience with stuff this chaotic (Not with stuff flying everywhere and crap like that, but what I mean is War settings.)

If you ever need some help, send me a mail at (Removed due to no URLs. It's in my profile)

I would like to help out, and see if we both can help ourselves out.

Flash Strike! (V1.3) Flash Strike! (V1.3)

Nicely done

Very nicely made. It has the CS: S feel to it, and it was really well made. It had some intensity to it, which made it much better. However, some of the aiming is a bit off.

Tank Source V3.0 Tank Source V3.0

Not as bad on first glance

Nicely made. Lots of potention in this piece. However, the background could've use more polishing and the explosion sound was a bit too loud.

StarCraft FA (Demo) StarCraft FA (Demo)

Plain out SUCKS

1. You used sprites. No talent necessary.
2. Boring after the 2nd wave.
3. Crosshair appears too soon.
4. Sound is ripped straight from game.

This is the formula that I hate for games.

And finally, never submit demos/previews. Submit FULL content.

*-_Dependancy_-* *-_Dependancy_-*

A song with actual good vocals

Finally, a metal track with actual good vocals.......until 2:00 to 2:30. Dear god, Death Metal is a DISGRACE to Metal. Ugh.

Bad-Man-Incorporated responds:

Haha, thanks man. Everyone is entitled to their opinions. Glad you liked the song overall. I was really trying to heavy up that particular part of the song, and Elf of Chaos has the best screamo I've heard. I think the two vocal styles blend excellent. But if you don't, thats ok too! Thanks for your review, dude!\m/

Mercy Isnt An Option Mercy Isnt An Option

Just brutally awesome

What an amazing piece for a title or an intro. The lead is sweet, and the rhythm riffs keep the entire track pushing forward.

Excellent use of pinch harmonics and tad bits of shredding (Ex Rhythm guitarist here). I suggest you tweak your treble and mids up a tad, considering it's a bit overshadowed by your bass.

Keep this up, and you'll be in the top in no time.

Xerxes-Sangco responds:

Yea I'm still trying to find the perfect tone with my distortion pedal and stuff. I'm glad you took the time to listen to my song and enjoyed it! =D I appreciate the review and feedback! Thank you!

&amp;lt;My Sickness&amp;gt; <My Sickness>

Great effort

Sweet solos, you used your wah pedal quite a lot.

The drums needs some better audio quality control. What I mean by this, is that they need to be a bit more muffled to have it fit in a bit more.

Demon-Slayer12 responds: