OMFG! Your BACK! YES!!!
Just, woah. You come back without a warning or hint, and WHAM! You bust in with the best space-fighter Flash I've EVER seen!
With this Flash, you just told me to get off my lazy ass and continue scripting Red Zero!
Amazing work, however, on the mother-ship, I noticed low-res textures. It ALMOST brought the Graphics to 9, but I dealt with it.
I see you like HL2 as well :)
Oh, I also noticed that the space-fighter's HUD was similar to UT2K4's Skarrj Spacefighter. It looked similar. Nice job :)
However, the lightning is the best I've seen in a Flash. Ever.
Take No Prisoners rip-off?
The storyline reminds me of Take No Prisoners. It's an old PC game with the same exact story as this. Nuclear war causes chaos within cities, and it's just like another World War, but in cities.
Excellent graphical work. I've had some experience with stuff this chaotic (Not with stuff flying everywhere and crap like that, but what I mean is War settings.)
If you ever need some help, send me a mail at (Removed due to no URLs. It's in my profile)
I would like to help out, and see if we both can help ourselves out.
I've never added recoil in my Flashes, since I never knew how to add it. Now you've shown me how to animate recoil.
thankyou I did didn't I
I didn't break out a tear at all. You need to slap more drama, around 15x more before I even shed one.
Good work, the music sucked though.
The Space Marine was the only thing well done in the entire Flash. Everything else sucked.
Add sound effects, and fix those drawings!
Again, I am certainly going to have to update this flash. Thanks for the negative feedback, nice to hear anything from NG users!
Short, but well animated.
First off, doing the lines across the screen with slicing sounds is a horrible excuse for a slicing animation. Just do the damn thing, it'll look better. This was I believe only 30 seconds long, and only one death scene.
its not as easy as you make it sound
Just INCREDIBLE! You have now DEFINATELY bumped me up from my Raymen to fully-drawn characters. Good work! This is going in my favorites for future reference! You have showed me 2 new things I never knew before.
;) thanks dude! Behold! there will be more tutorial thanks for you! thanks for your vote!
3 things prevented me from giving this a 10.
1. NEVER, EVER MAKE ANYONE PULL THE M4's bolt! It will make the current round inside the chamber fire, due to a new one coming in.
2. Where were the muzzle flashes? That's a vital part for Military Flashes, as it shows when someone is firing.
3. No casing flying out= not military enough. Have you ever seen that in all war movies that they have casing flying out? Along with correct reloads? Do that.
1. No, if it's a brand new M4, never been used before, or if someone put a brand new mag in when they've depleted all their ammo, a bullet is not placed in the chamber, therefore requiring the user to pull back the bolt to open the chamber and place a round in, ready to fire.
2. Personally I don't like muzzle flashes, as in real life they rarely appear, it's just a black smoke puffs out of the barrel. And I can't draw them well :-P.
3. Good idea, I might put a shell ejection movie clip next time. Thanks!
How the hell did this get past the Portal?
Seriously, how? You don't deserve the B+ batting average. You had a C+, I remember. It was brought up because you joined COLLABS!
Anyway, this was around 10 seconds long. How can that get past the Portal?
well my bat avg went from c+ to b+ after i deleted 64 out of 149 flashes, a couple months ago., those collabs were fun but they didnt raise it very much.
thx for the review
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.